- Improve the quality and consistency of product data across all channels
- Streamline the onboarding process for suppliers and data providers
- Stop dreaming of giant spreadsheet monsters coming from outer space to destroy your data!!!
- Establish one source of truth for product information
WHO NEEDS A PIM?
- Marketers who value a great omni-channel product experience
- Data Governance Drivers who want to maintain consistent and structured data within the organisation
- Buyers who need to strengthen their relationships with suppliers
- E-commerce Managers who understand the impact of product data quality on online sales
WHAT KIND OF DATA IS IN A PIM?
- Marketing data (product stories, rich descriptions, labels…)
- Media files (images, PDFs, videos…)
- Technical data(measures, ingredients, specifications, …)
- Users data (comments, rates, …)